Mumbai Police’s Twitter and Instagram accounts are on FIRE when it comes to being sassy, sarcastic, savage and also extremely resourceful. They deploy the best memes, the best burns and the absolute best comebacks. (They actually make you want to adhere to the rules)
PS- Note their puntastic hashtags
To celebrate them, both offline and online, here are 14 times the Mumbai Police was a total boss on social media:
1. No Time to Dhoom
2. how mango-ficent
3. The sequel to URI we didn’t know we needed
How’s the distance: pic.twitter.com/uMgRomg8pX— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) June 8, 2020
4. Aye caramba!
D’oh! The Simpsons are going to follow these guidelines of cyber safety.— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) June 7, 2020
You should too. pic.twitter.com/PhTep5akeC
5. The Covid Knight Rises?
7. Ludo (mask)King
8. They used a Beatles reference! We have nothing but ultimate respect.
9. This line makes more sense than the original one…
10. If the upside down has the Mumbai Police, we’re not worried
11. This one is the real winner
12. @ all the aunties and uncles who go for daily walks!
13. The trolling stones
14. great tweets are not born great, they grow great
Bonus- The ultimate burn
One person can make all the difference. And in this case, the rest should not try to follow him.— Maharashtra Police (@DGPMaharashtra) May 29, 2020
Stay home and support our collective efforts to defeat #Coronavirus#StayHome #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/jrVkdSUOHe
Super Bonus- it would be a crime to not include this
The Maharashtra police is not only adept at keeping our city safe, but also at moment marketing. They have absolutely NAILED it with their social media presence.
We’re forever grateful for their service and their memes.
Have some feedback for us? Let us know!
Facebook- Mirchi Play